Impact Precision Shooting Actions
Choose the action that the pros use! We were the most popular action among the top 100 shooters in Precision Rifle Series for the 2018 and 2019 season. Impact shooters have won 5 out of the last 6 national series championships in the NRL and PRS!
The Impact Precision action was designed to be the action of choice for situations requiring extreme accuracy, durability, and reliability. For today’s competitive shooter, long range hunter, military, or law enforcement sniper, the Impact Precision action is the only choice.
- Receiver is one piece with integral recoil lug and integral 20 MOA picatinny rail.
- Integral Recoil Lug is .240 thick
- Action weighs in at right under 2lbs 5 oz
- Overall length of pic rail is 5.75"
- Utilizes a mini M16 style extractor and plunger ejector
- Receiver is rough machined, heat treated, bolt races are EDM'd, and finish machined to ensure exacting dimensional tolerances.
- One piece bolt is designed with proper geometry and clearance to allow smooth operation under field conditions.
- Fluting on top and sides of bolt body carry dirt away while a smooth bottom portion ensures smooth cycling.
- Receiver headspace and index tolerance allows actions and barrels to be purchased off the shelf and USER INSTALLED.
- No more sending your favorite match rifle off to be re-barreled!
- Rugged bolt stop design can take abuse while not requiring modification to stocks or chassis.
- Remington 700™ style action footprint allows compatibility with most available stocks and chassis. The KRG Chassis line requires machining for trigger hanger clearance!!
- Trigger Hanger allows simplified field maintenance to the trigger.
- Utilization of Remington 700™ style triggers allows a wide range of trigger options.
- Black carbon nitride finish improves operation by increasing surface hardness and lubricity.
- THIS RECEIVER WILL NOT WORK WITH BDL STYLE HARDWARE!
- AT THIS TIME OUR RECEIVERS ARE NOT CUT FOR AW MAGS AS STANDARD but you may call and order them by request!!!
- We often times have some AW cut actions of available for immediate sale, if we don't, we can usually have some in under 3 weeks.
If you are interested in looking at some rifles we have built that are available for purchase you may click on the link to see what we have available for immediate purchase!