This is the Genesis model, w/butt hook, heavy/standard version. The stock pictured (an MG1B for color description only) on the rifle is a very good representation of what to expect with this color combo. Please understand that the actual color of the stock may vary slightly depending on the material of that particular stock.
Please verify and select appropriate Inlet for DBM when you purchase this product.
Foundation Stocks are machined from a solid piece of Micarta, formed through heat and pressure. The method gives us several advantages over traditional composite stock manufacturing.
- The solid block of material gives us a dense homogenous material that is absent of any voids or air pockets commonly found in composite stocks.
- The structure, density and stability allows us to machine structural geometry into the stock to create a balanced stock while maintaining high levels of strength and rigidity.
- The high compression strength of the material allows us to build an action/DBM specific stock that requires no bedding or pillars.
- The consistency of our material allows us to model and test stock changes reliably.
- The material is very durable and stable in extreme environments. It is resilient to abuse and is easily brought back to it's original luster!
- "Impact by Stuteville" Chambered Barrels for Impact Actions are IN STOCK NOW!!! (16)
- 300 WSM (2)
- 6.5 Creedmoor (9)
- 6.5 PRC (3)
- 6.5 SAUM (1)
- 6.5x47 Lapua (1)
- 6mm BR Ackley (1)
- 6mm BR Barrels (2)
- 6mm Creedmoor (4)
- 6mm Lapua Dasher (3)
- 7mm SAUM (2)
- Actions (4)
- Apparel (5)
- Bags & Accessories (3)
- Burner Barrels (3)
- Frontpage (5)
- Impact 737R Action Pre-Order (0)
- Impact 737R Bolts and Replacement Parts (8)
- Muzzle Brakes (3)
- Ready To Ship Match Grade Rifles (10)
- Rifle Stocks (2)
- Stocks (14)
- Stocks & Accessories (12)
- Triggers (3)
- Tuned AICS Mags and Accessories (3)