Based on the supremely popular 737R, the Impact Precision NBK brings you everything you love about Impact's flagship 737R in a lightweight setup ideal for your next hunting rifle. The Impact NBK utilizes the same barrel tenon/headspace specs as the 737R and can readily accept 737R prefit barrels.
- This is a standard 737R bolt body, but comes with an aluminum shroud and knob.
- Receiver is one piece with integral recoil lug and integral 20 MOA picatinny rail.
- Integral Recoil Lug is .240 thick
- Action comes standard as AW compatible allowing for AICS and AW mags.
- Action weighs in at 28oz
- Overall length of pic rail is 1.865" Front and 1.765" Rear
- Utilizes a mini M16 style extractor and plunger ejector
- Receiver is rough machined, heat treated, bolt races are EDM'd, and finish machined to ensure exacting dimensional tolerances.
- One piece bolt is designed with proper geometry and clearance to allow smooth operation under field conditions.
- Fluting on top and sides of bolt body carry dirt away while a smooth bottom portion ensures smooth cycling.
- Receiver headspace and index tolerance allows actions and barrels to be purchased off the shelf and USER INSTALLED.
- Rugged bolt stop design can take abuse while not requiring modification to stocks or chassis.
- Remington 700™ style action footprint allows compatibility with most available stocks and chassis. The KRG Chassis line requires machining for trigger hanger clearance!!
- Trigger Hanger allows simplified field maintenance to the trigger.
- Utilization of Remington 700™ style triggers allows a wide range of trigger options.
- Black carbon nitride finish improves operation by increasing surface hardness and lubricity.
- THIS RECEIVER WILL NOT WORK WITH BDL STYLE HARDWARE!